- Tuesday, 29th October 2019
- Time: 16:00 - 17:00 GMT/UTC
- Location: Online
As more companies are globalising their operations, and M&As show no sign of slowing down – it’s become apparent that tech leaders need to develop the skills necessary to create and deliver a global tech strategy, while supporting the needs at a local territory level.
In this Digital Boardroom, Tony Johnson, Senior Vice President International I.T. at 20th Century Fox will cover the following aspects in detail:
- Senior stakeholder management across multiple international territories and cultural nuances
- Helping the organisation to evolve from a traditional outlook to a modern perspective
- Highlighting the elements of a healthy organisation and tech function