In partnership with:
- Wednesday, 6th November 2019
- Time: 16:00 - 17:00 GMT/UTC
Business strategist and change expert Mark Zawacki will discuss his research results from a co-authored initiative on ‘core vs edge innovation’, and how large multinationals will need to fundamentally rethink their current approach to transformative and strategic innovation. Utilizing several case studies, he’ll explore recent experiences from leading global organisations on:
- The application of edge innovation models
- Exploring the organisational roadblocks and cultural barriers to corporate innovation they have encountered
- How such barriers can be overcome
You will leave this session with fresh insights how to innovate at greater speed and with greater impact across your organisation.