In partnership with:
Post Pandemic Priority
- How to navigate the ‘new normal’ while supporting business growth and digital transformation trajectories!
- Thursday, 10th December 2020
- 14:55 - 16:30
- Location: Virtual
- How can businesses prepare now to capitalise on opportunities in the post-pandemic economy?
- What role does technology play in creating a business environment that connects and empowers employees?
- What are likely to be the main drivers of business growth over the next 12 months?
Event Chair: Christine Ashton, CEO, Cogventive
Christine regularly advises executives on the technical, business strategy and deployment aspects of transformational change. She was recently a delivery partner for a global separation programme, which successfully delivered an’ intelligent enterprise’ transformation leveraging S/4 HANA and Model company accelerators. She is an experienced CIDO with a considerable amount of International and large-scale blue-chip experience in oil and gas; energy and utilities; transport; Information services, global chemicals; logistics; retail; telecom and customer service industries. Christine is an Independent Non-Executive (INED) director with the UK’s Payments Operator, Pay.UK and BACS, she chairs the industry’s New Payments Architecture Committee. She has previously held INED roles with H.M Home Office and advisory roles with leading technology companies and start-up techs.