Winning Strategies for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Data is the modern commercial playing field, information dominance is your goal, those that can “act and with speed” have the advantage over those which cannot.
- Advantages in the speed of data-driven decision-making, automation, robotic process automation will dictate the winners of tomorrow.
- Complexity is the enemy of agility, and acts as poison from the past.
- It takes an optimized Information Logistics Systems (OILS) to support real-time digital interactions.
- Faster operational tempos and information logistics systems – open up a plethora of new business opportunities and business models.
- Precision and real-time data beats estimates and conjecture.
- Digital interactions require real-time business operational tempos.
- Bad data will make the smartest systems dumb.
- Competitive advantages from new technologies depreciate quickly – so act fast.
- Situational awareness enables management to focus on the knowns, rather than the unknowns.
- Demand for real-time digital customer interactions increases the need for contextually relevant and personalized user experiences and digital transformation across all systems and processes.
- Data has a shelf life, and the economic value of data diminishes quickly over time, and the more data that is collected analyzed and used, the greater the economic value it produces in aggregate. In addition, the economic value of data multiplies when combined with context and right time delivery.
- Digits can be changed faster than the human mindset.